A real "blog" or web log works like this. --PhilOssifur

[+] Google blogsearch by date. 

Nov 5, 2009

Cryonics Investigative Reporters mailing list.

It appears to me that much of what goes on in cryonics is now underground and under-reported. My objective here is to generate an email list of bloggers who spot this message who would be able and willing to feed me inside information that I can publish about the fledgling effort we currently call cryonics-- but which might involve contributions from low temperature surgeons, Owada freezer experts and others. The larger context for cryonics, namely "the future", is neccessarily political and economic in nature and so I'll be covering that as well, from the Larouche persepctive of destroying Globalism in favor of Westphalian nation-state community building. To participate, email me at philossifur@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Latest issues I've looked at.

Search This Blog

Index